– University Degree in Fetal Ultrasound (Paris Descartes)
– University Degree in Gynecology and Sexology (Brest)
– University Degree in Midwifery (Nîmes)
– CEO and Co founder Efelya – Vannes (56): January 2018 to today
E-Health dedicated to pregnant women
Pregnant women’s health is an international public health issue.
Our goal is to anticipate and detect the risk of pathological pregnancies. Preventing and predicting their evolution plays a major role in the monitoring of pregnancies and allow caregivers to medically secure both the patient and her child.
Our team aims to make physiological pregnancy monitoring and pathological pregnancy screening accessible to all women, regardless of their country of residence or their access to local obstetric resource.
We want to put E-Health at the service of obstetrics for all the patients of the world.
– Fetal Ultrasound specialist, Obstetric and Gynecolgy – Medical Office in HENNEBONT (56): 2005 to present
– Midwife in hospitals and clinic – KOUROU (97) and PLOEMEUR (56): 2001 to 2009