Startup Academy: the Scale up guide
Limit to 10 enterprises participants – advance registration to email@example.com
Thanks to the eHealth Hub, an initiative funded by the European Commission, you can participate in a training session aimed at accompanying mature startups for the next key step of their development: the efficient distribution of their solution. During this training, a group of international experts will present different strategies for optimum access to the market through different real-life cases. They will interact with you to guide you in the best possible way during this important phase for your company.
This is an opportunity to share your experience with other startups from the whole of Europe with a maturity level similar to your own.
The seminar will take you through the investment journey with the following learning outcomes:
- Understand the investor’s point of view;
- Crafting your Unique Value Proposition (group exercise)
- Preparing the Pitch; (group exercise)
- The stages of the due diligence process;
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid them.
09.30 h – 09.45 h
Ice breaking and welcoming the participants
09.45 h – 11.45 h
Investment Readiness tips and tricks (session includes two interactive exercises for all participants)
- “The investor’s perspective”
- Group Exercise n1. à “Craft your Unique Value Proposition”
- Group Exercise n2. à “How to Pitch”
11.45 h – 12.30 h
Understanding term sheets (and the due diligence process)