03 Jul 2018
10:00 - 11:00
Salle de formation : Centre Hospitalier
Collaborative Intelligence – Is it even possible to imagine Local Area Hospital Groupings (GHTs) without a digital strategy?
- Reminder of the legal framework and definitions of the converging Local Area Hospital Grouping information systems
- Which digital challenges must be met in the medical project of the Local Area Hospital Groupings?
- Why does the digital technology / Information System have a role to play, is this role “necessary and sufficient”?
- Which approaches have been observed in the field and in the development plans for Local Area Hospital Grouping information systems?
- Trade-offs and budgets: generalised adoption of heterogeneous existing applications, of a global ERP, other options?
- And what is the place of innovation in this process?