eHealth: the end of lockdown for users with “Mon Espace Santé”
The Workshops of the eHealth university
// In partnership with Formatic Santé
// Hosted by Christophe Biondini, President of Formatic Santé
Although, as of January 2022, all French citizens will be able to access and provide access to their health data via “Mon Espace Santé”, the population of Haute Garonne will have this opportunity as early as July 2021. This department in the Occitania region is one of the three where the 2022 “Ma Santé” programme’s flagship app will be tested in France.
During this workshop, the CPAM of Haute Garonne will present initial feedback on the pilot project as well as the viewpoints of users and professionals regarding this app. Participants will understand why the commitment and involvement of industry operators constitute a key success factor for this project.
Based on the initial feedback from the pilot project, Dominique Pon will present the national strategy and future steps to provide all citizens with access to “Mon Espace Santé” in January 2022.
With the participation of:
- Dominique Pon, Director General of Pasteur Medical Center and Strategic Lead in digital transformation in health (visio)
- Stéphane Cobigo, Deputy Director of the CPAM for the Haute Garonne department (visio)
- Jean-Michel Bruel, Chairman of France Assos Santé Occitanie
- Dr Jean Christophe Calmes, Chairman, URPS Médecins Occitanie
- Cyril Klein, Director of strategy and transformation – MIPIH
- Jean-Louis Fraysse