Castres – Mazamet Intercommunal Hospital (CHIC): digital tools securing access to care.
// The workshops of eHealth University
In partnership with the Castres-Mazamet Intercommunal Hospital (CHIC):
// Hosted by Martin Venzal, journalist and editor of Touleco
The Castres-Mazamet CHIC, together with local partners, plays an active role in digital health tool projects. These tools, beyond their role as facilitators for the healthcare field or as support for new functionalities, have a role to play in managing and securing access to care and treatment. Ultimately, is this not surely the number one constraint facing all healthcare professionals?
Through various experiments (digital training tools, medication treatments, breaking down the barriers between non-hospital and hospital care, interoperability), the CHIC shows how these new tools can help to secure better access to care.
This workshop will address the following topics:
- the development of a digital tool for managing adverse medication-related events,
- breaking down the barriers between non-hospital and hospital care through the establishment of a mobile telemedicine solution between nursing homes and emergency departments,
- the development and maintenance of the skills of medical staff within the framework of the FURII-DEMETER program,
- ensuring the security of telemedicine tools via interoperability
With the participation of :
- Dr Marie-Noëlle Cufi, Chair of the Medical Committee (CME), Head of the Medicine Unit – Intercommunal Hospital Centre of Castres-Mazamet
- Dr Philippe Schneider, Emergency Physician, telemedicine Referent, Intercommunal Hospital Centre of Castres-Mazamet
- Dr Marie-Hélène Cléostrate, pharmacist, head of the medico-technical division, Intercommunal Hospital Centre of Castres-Mazamet
- Jérôme Billois, executive trainer at the IFMS (Training Institute for Health Professions) of the Castres-Mazamet CHIC
- Dr Jean-Christophe Steinbach, Medical Information Department, Intercommunal Hospital Centre of Castres Mazamet